Most lectures are spent sitting on a leather couch, in a room with a victorian rug over hard wood floors, cream city brick walls contrasted with black iron features and ultra sleek monitors. I’m a visual person by nature so the aesthetics of the space really elevate the experience for me.
Theresa Le – devCodeCamp Graduate
Learn To Learn
One of the most valued skills you will gain.
devCodeCamp is one of the only Bootcamps in the country to dive deep into multiple major languages. For us we want your skills to be transferable to any bleeding edge technology. For us it isn’t about one coding language you learn, it’s about becoming an adaptable developer. You leave devCodeCamp with the ability to learn more.
Our Coding Community
Surround yourself with other problem solvers
Each bootcamp brings together incredible and amazing people from varied backgrounds who normally wouldn’t have found each other, but all are learning to become well-rounded software engineers. Many go on to have lasting friendships as they integrate into the local tech community.
Less lecture. More project based learning.
Real world experiences preparing you for the real world
Learn, use, and participate in industry accepted software development concepts. Including pair-programming, version control, agile stand-up development, and scrum techniques that build essential communication and collaborative skills required in modern software development. Your code should outlive you.
Our deployment sets you up for a successful job search
After your Bootcamp you have the support of both devCodeCamp staff and hiring partners. We will assist you building your resume, technical interviews and connect you with companies wanting to hire more devCodeCamp graduates. You are day one ready to contribute.
Discussion & Lecture
- Every day we are introducing new concepts, topics, technologies and more. Because we specialize in turning those with little coding experience into professional developers we start with the fundamentals of development and quickly move into the most effective way to learn. Coding real solutions to real problems.
Real World Projects
- The majority of your time is mentor led project based learning. It is the reason our hiring partners continue to offer our graduates Software Developer positions. You can create, you can contribute, and you can problem solve. Each week we are tackling a new project. Some designed by us, some designed by you. What will you build?
- After our 12-week bootcamp you receive the support needed for an effective job search. Resume building, technical interview prep and interviews with companies. They are looking for individuals that have the coding chops, but are hungry for more. Our Bootcamp allows you to showcase your problem solving passion.
Approximately 60% of devCodeCamp applicants need assistance investing in their career.
Together, devCodeCamp & Skills Fund connect students from all backgrounds and walks of life with a transformative web developer skills training. devCodeCamp’s software development bootcamp students are eligible to finance tuition and cost of living expenses with clear-cut 3- and 5-year loan terms structured to propel your future forward. To learn more, visit our Partnership Website.
- One low, universal rate for all approved students.
- Know your interest rate, monthly repayment and all costs associated with your financing before applying.
- No income, employment or educational criteria used in underwriting.
- Make interest-only payments in-program and for two months following program completion.
- Less than 10 minutes to complete the online application. Receive a credit decision within minutes.
- No prepayment penalties and cosigner options are available if needed.