devCodeCamp from top to bottom does an excellent job in preparing students and graduates for success in the professional market. From the intense and in depth subject matter to the most relevant technologies and how to use them. It is my opinion that the best thing I took away from devCodeCamp was not just the ability to learn the content that is presented but to be a better learner in general. This is an ever changing market and fast moving career. Being able to keep pace is crucial. You will only get out what you put in, but the instructors are there to push you as far as you want to go.
- Veterans Benefit from Next-Generation Tech Training & Jobs
- 5 Non-Coding Skills Students Learn at devCodeCamp
- Why Learning to Code Part-Time is a Struggle.
- devCodeCamp’s Paul Jirovetz and Michael Terrill talk coding, success on Wisbusiness.com’s “The Podcast”
- devCodeCamp wins Wisconsin Inno’s 2018 “50 on fire” award
- Coding jobs are opening up – devCodeCamp will help you land one