devCodeCamp is a 12-week immersive school that offers the training and tools to start your new career. Over the past 4 years, our proven training has launched hundreds of graduates careers.
Become a Software Developer
A Code School Focused on Outcomes
devCodeCamp is an immersive program that provides the environment, instructors and structure needed for you to launch a new software career in months not years
But What About...
- In 12 weeks you're immersed in daily short lectures and a go-do-it environment.
- You'll do hands-on real coding project work while developing critical thinking, problem solving, research and coding skills.
- Flipping the classroom has successfully prepared our students for jobs as jr. software engineers
- This is a top-of-mind question that all prospective students have.
- Our program is designed to teach you relevant technical and soft skills that make you stand out to employers.
- Jobs in software and web development are in high demand.
- The majority of our students come to us with zero coding experience.
- Our grads have been in retail, sales, music, the trades, baristas, and more. What we look for is grit and reasonable intellect.
- We offer a Foundations Course to try code, but remember it's no substitute for our in-person Bootcamp.
Companies You May Recognize That Have Hired Our Grads
- Tuition is $17,800
- Check, credit card, or a loan from your credit union or bank
- Both veterans and their dependents may utilize their benefits for devCodeCamp's bootcamp
- Veterans keep their Monthly Housing Allowance (MHA) which is approximately $1,773 a month
- Housing is available at no additional cost to those not in the area.
- $0 upfront cost - Make payments only while you have a job making $40k+ a year
- Once you are eligible to pay, you pay 15% of your income for 36 monthly payments with a $30,000 max. cap
- We're piloting the ISA for June 17th, July 1st and July 15th cohorts
Complete Your Education
Students come to devCodeCamp with various levels of education. These same students want to learn to code because they feel they are missing the important skills that will allow them to get a high-paying job at a company where they can stand out and make a difference. If you want to improve upon existing skills by adding a powerful technical skill set, our fully immersive coding school will prepare you for an industry that is eagerly waiting for you to start your new career.
“Quite frankly I got way more out of devCodeCamp in 12-weeks than I did attending a four-year university. You jump right in and get hands-on immediately. I came in with zero, I mean zero, coding experience, but I’m leaving confident and excited to apply my skills in the field.”
– Sarah Steiner, Associate Engineer | Northwestern Mutual, pictured
devCodeCamp In The News
Former Gov. Scott Walker supports coding school where a student can pay nothing until landing a lob
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – May 28, 2019
Former Gov. Scott Walker touted how a new education payment option could help more students into skills-based training during an appearance at a Milwaukee coding school Tuesday.
DevCodeCamp offers an income share agreement for students…
Former Governor Scott Walker promotes ISA program in Milwaukee
CBS58 TV – May 28, 2019
Milwaukee (CBS 58) — Former Governor Scott Walker stopped in downtown Milwaukee on Tuesday at a place where they teach computer coding to young people.
It’s called devCodeCamp and it’s the first in the state to offer students an income share agreement program…
Ex-soldiers enlist in ‘boot camp’ again – this time, to learn software coding
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – March 23, 2018
Joel Corey helped clear roads of bombs in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province, a job skill not easily translatable into the civilian workforce back home…
Coding Bootcamps Help Americans Find 21st Century Jobs
InsideSources – October 25, 2018
It is no surprise technology and digitization are changing the world. Everything we do and touch, both personally and professionally, has become increasingly digitized – banking mobile apps on our phones, health and fitness equipment, GPS-based home delivery services…
Advancing Workforce Development Programs
Washington Times – November 19, 2018
It’s an unfortunate reality in this day and age that higher education is failing to connect many Americans with fulfilling, high-paying jobs. People come out of college saddled with tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loan debt and a degree that…
Inside Ward4, devCodeCamp has been pumping out coders
BizTimes – March 06, 2017
For the past year and a half, a for-profit intensive coding boot-camp run out of the Ward4 co-working space in the Pritzlaff Building complex in Walker’s Point, has been pumping out junior developers in the Milwaukee area.
Called devCodeCamp, the program was created…
Drone Companies Need Coders to Design Software. Bootcamps like devCodeCamp Train Them Every Day.
Drone America – December 8, 2018
Technology is rapidly changing our world in amazing ways once thought unimaginable, and one of the most amazing advancements today is drone technology.
When you hear drones, you might think of the drones our military…
Opinion: Coding Boot Camps Offer a New Path to Success for Coders
The Daily Caller – November 9, 2018
Anyone who has ever taken a literature class in school will recognize this iconic passage from poet Robert Frost: “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and it has made all the difference.”