devCodeCamp is always looking to bring on bright and talented individuals. You will be surrounded by people that love to make amazing things, solve problems and have a passion for giving people an opportunity to transform their careers. Our mission is to empower individuals by disrupting traditional education with fully immersive Software Development Bootcamp. Our approach is skill, not school, our commitment is to provide an outstanding student experience, our deliverable is results. Employees enjoy a fun, startup-type atmosphere with big growth potential.
Accelerate your career, as you help reinvent the value and impact of education, framed around the most sought-after skills. At devCodeCamp, we are leading our students on their journey to reach career goals in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the education revolution, join the devCodeCamp team of innovative thinkers who are leading the path to focused education around what business leaders demand.
Do you love talking to people? Are you interested in Milwaukee’s startup scene? Do you like technology and learning while you work? If you answered yes to those three questions, we’d love to speak with you!
We are a tech startup that was recently listed as in the top 50 most innovative startups in Wisconsin, and we’re looking to add a passionate person to our team!
We need someone to help us grow! Your day to day would consist of:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers
- Talking with prospective students about our program
- Scheduling prospective students for interviews and info sessions
- Working with our marketing team on content and metrics
- Learning about code and how it can be used to solve real-world problems!
• Detail-oriented & organized.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
• A sense of humor. We like to have fun!
An excellent salary is available based on experience, along with a benefits package including medical insurance, employee-paid dental insurance, and paid vacation.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.