devCodeCamp is always looking to bring on bright and talented individuals. You will be surrounded by people that love to make amazing things, solve problems and have a passion for giving people an opportunity to transform their careers. Our mission is to empower individuals by disrupting traditional education with fully immersive Software Development Bootcamp. Our approach is skill, not school, our commitment is to provide an outstanding student experience, our deliverable is results. Employees enjoy a fun, startup-type atmosphere with big growth potential.
Social Media Marketing & Content Specialist
Accelerate your career, as you help reinvent the value and impact of education, framed around the most sought-after skills. At devCodeCamp, we are leading our students on their journey to reach career goals in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the education revolution, join the devCodeCamp team of innovative thinkers who are leading the path to focused education around what business leaders demand.
Join our team and be a part of creating marketing that people love. You will be utilizing cutting-edge lead nurturing software and digital marketing best-practice to engage and delight!
• Build awareness for devCodeCamp by initiating and nurturing strong relationships with the Milwaukee tech community including tech companies, tech interest groups, educational institutions/programs, and thought leaders.
• Content Creation (blogs, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos)
• Email Marketing
• Leverage measurement tools
• Design skills a must
• Marketing Automation
• Lead Management
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
• Real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives.
• Bring knowledge of social media platforms and experience using social media to drive brand engagement, awareness, and relevance.
• Experience in setting up & managing social media accounts.
• Understanding of SEO and social media strategies and tools.
• Understanding of email and internet marketing strategies.
• Agency background a plus.
• Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form.
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, contractors, and other departments.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Adept at conducting research into data-related/social media issues and products.
• Detail-oriented & organized.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
• A sense of humor. We like to have fun!
An excellent salary is available based on experience, along with a benefits package including medical insurance, employee-paid dental insurance, and paid vacation.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.