devCodeCamp is always looking to bring on bright and talented individuals. You will be surrounded by people that love to make amazing things, solve problems and have a passion for giving people an opportunity to transform their careers. Our mission is to empower individuals by disrupting traditional education with fully immersive Software Development Bootcamp. Our approach is skill, not school, our commitment is to provide an outstanding student experience, our deliverable is results. Employees enjoy a fun, startup-type atmosphere with big growth potential.
New Account Representative
At devCodeCamp, we train people from many different backgrounds to become software and web developers. Having done this for almost four years we’re expanding and have 2 new growth positions for New Account Representatives to place graduates with hiring organizations at no cost to the hiring organization. We possess a 90%+ placement rate of our graduates and your role is at a minimum to maintain it.
- You have at least one year of entry-level sales or equivalent
- possess communication skills via phone and email
- ability to make short presentations
- You’re inspired by the mission of devCodeCamp
- Work well independently as well as with our team
- You’ve shown past success and meet the goals of your position
About the position:
- you will learn to understand student success stories
- work with companies in SE Wisconsin to understand our value proposition
- make 20 quality outbound calls a day
- create at least 20 email/social media follow-ups a day
- document your work into Company CRM
- we possess a 90%+ placement rate of our graduates and your role is at a minimum to maintain it.
This is a salaried position with vacation and medical benefits after 90 days.
We have an immediate need for the right candidates. Could that be you?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your introduction on why you might be a great fit along with your resume. devCodeCamp is an EOE.