Climb Credit is a new kind of student lending company which focuses on financing career-building programs to help students get a high return-on-investment from their education. To learn more, visit our Partnership Website
- A quick online application, which can be completed in as little as 5 minutes with no impact to credit
- Low, affordable interest-only payments while in school and for a few months after to ease your job-search
- High loan approvals – including financing for students with no credit
- Instant decisions 90% of the time
devCodeCamp is approved for students to receive education benefits from the GI Bill:
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Ch. 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Ch. 30)
- Select Reserve GI Bill (Ch. 1606)
- REAP GI Bill (Ch. 1607)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)
- Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) (Ch. 35)
Skills Fund connect students from all backgrounds and walks of life with a transformative development skills training. Students are eligible to finance tuition with clear-cut 3- and 5-year loan terms. To learn more, visit our Partnership Website.
Skills Fund Offers:
- One low, universal rate for all approved students.
- Know your interest rate, monthly repayment and all costs associated with your financing before applying.
- No income, employment or educational criteria used in underwriting.
- Less than 10 minutes to complete the online application. Receive a credit decision within minutes.
- Students must bring their own laptop
- All other materials are included
- Learn to code, love what you do
- 4/2 | 5/7 | 6/4
- Graduation: 81.5%*
- Job Placement: 93.5%*
- Median Starting Salary: $50,000*